Official Gameday GT v Da U Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not locked yet, which can only mean one thing. RIP Beestorm.

Why wouldn't you go for 2 on the last two touchdowns. Granted it was over but make it a 2 score game. Why kick the onside kick after kicking the PAT?

Because CPJ play's chessv while opposing interim coaches are kicking his ass

After every loss - SOS. After every win or decent season - Heisman candidate, D Watson not so good, we beat cu by 20, run n.d. off the field.

What I am thankful for is that when I was at GT "mediocre" was not acceptable. There are many, many, many players at schools in the top 25 that can go to GT.

RECRUIT & sign some of them and stop the freaking whining. The first step is to keep recruiting people even after a kid commits because you just screw GT and yourself when they sign elsewhere. Start doing whatever it takes within the rules. This is not the freaking USNA.

When were you at Tech? When I started at Tech, we wished for mediocre, then 1990 happened. That's one thing that makes Tech special to me; we compete in spite of our limitations. I found it interesting today to learn that UNC hasn't won a conference championship since Lawrence Taylor played there. It's been even longer for NCState. I'm disappointed, too, but I'm looking forward to a better season next year.

Things more enjoyable to watch than the game:

The Nuwave oven infomercial following the game.

kind of wish they stuck with NC State - Syracuse

When were you at Tech? When I started at Tech, we wished for mediocre, then 1990 happened. That's one thing that makes Tech special to me; we compete in spite of our limitations. I found it interesting today to learn that UNC hasn't won a conference championship since Lawrence Taylor played there. It's been even longer for NCState. I'm disappointed, too, but I'm looking forward to a better season next year.

This. The folks who think we should be doing the same things in recruiting and on the field that Georgia and Alabama do are the same kind of stupid as the folks who fall in line with Braine.

when were you at tech? When i started at tech, we wished for mediocre, then 1990 happened. That's one thing that makes tech special to me; we compete in spite of our limitations. I found it interesting today to learn that unc hasn't won a conference championship since lawrence taylor played there. It's been even longer for ncstate. I'm disappointed, too, but i'm looking forward to a better season next year.

10-4!

It's time to put this game behind us, lock this thread, and get our minds rite for the hate.

Hell, Jordan played all game long. If he plays next game, I hope he lights the öööö out of UGAg's secondary.

This. The folks who think we should be doing the same things in recruiting and on the field that Georgia and Alabama do are the same kind of stupid as the folks who fall in line with Braine.

The stupid is strong in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back