Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS10 needs to settle down, and he probably will. He's still 18. Right now when he scrambles his vision snaps to 6 feet in front and he defaults to tucking. Keeping his eyes downfield will be the difference between being a good athlete and getting drafted.

If that was a GT defender smacking the Golden Boy upside the head it’s targeting.

The power run just moved our line back 5 yards - still work to do there

DT is the most important position on the team IMO. It was a weakness for us even before BA passed away, and it remains so now with all the injuries. A top-flight DT transfer and a kicking game is all we need to make the ACCCG next year.

Need to keep upgrading that DL. Sunshine way too comfortable. Hard to be successful in the secondary when a QB is just bouncing back in the pocket for 4-5 seconds scanning the entire field.

I know this sucks to watch, but we are much better than last year. Clemson is just next level good.

True. I go to every Clemson game @ Clemson, my buddy has season tickets - 6th row - 40 yard line. We have been absolutely physically manhandled the last 3–4 trips there.

Our safeties are not what they think they are... need and upgrade there. They look good getting off the bus, but out of position often.

I mean, needing an upgrade everywhere was kind of the expectation when we hired Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back