Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important to me they keep up the intensity. Clemson is just a talented and well oiled machine. No shame in losing. I want us to keep playing hard until the final whistle. We have an opportunity to get better today.

Clemson is doing to us what they do to everybody else. Sucks to watch, but tbh I expected it. We’re not ready to compete at this level, but neither are 99% of D1 teams.

I really do think our D as a whole would look better if we had an upgrade at DT. It lets you scheme so much more freely when you can rely on a wall at the point of attack. It's not our corners getting beat today so much as the linebackers, who have too much on their plate.

Thacker and CDP are FCS level coordinators...you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
1602955074007.png

I really do think our D as a whole would look better if we had an upgrade at DT. It lets you scheme so much more freely when you can rely on a wall at the point of attack. It's not our corners getting beat today so much as the linebackers, who have too much on their plate.
It’d help if we actually recruited an upgrade with all our talk on that front.

No doubt at all. Refs clearly have an agenda. Are they really that worried that GT would mess up Clemson’s chances so much that they need the refs to influence the game??? Sad.

Ummmmmm, prob just a missed call. Just sucks it was a 3rd down conversion to get the defense off the field.

O has looked horrendous outside the 1 deep ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back