Official Gameday thread: GT vs. Fighting Dabos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the team and coaches just don't show up some games. They need a come to Jesus meeting at halftime and come out playing and coaching like they have shown they can. It's not over but if they don't come out focused and pissed off it will be a blow out

About 4 plays from us being in this game. A couple of 3rd or 4th down stops and a couple of catches and we’d all be stoked right now. But … Clemson has made plays and we haven’t, simple as that.

They’ll 100% try to pound us and smother us with their defense in the 2nd half. We need to bow our backs and show we believe we’ll win. I haven’t lost hope.

All we really need is one Singleton catch for 20+ to make them open up again. But he has to stop thinking about the endzone until he has the ball tucked.

Defense needs it so they'll believe and keep fighting.

IMG_3665.jpeg
IMG_3667.jpeg

All we really need is one Singleton catch for 20+ to make them open up again. But he has to stop thinking about the endzone until he has the ball tucked.

Defense needs it so they'll believe and keep fighting.
Yep, get a stop here take the top off a couple times, pound them with Smith and Haynes

GT is competitive again against Clemson. Whatever the score at the end, that is going in the right direction.

This team has, several times, scored 24-28 pts in a single quarter. A hole has been dug, but this is far from over

I think Key is doing a good job. I wouldn't expect us to go from being terrible to being great without some games like this along the way. I do hope we play better in the second half.
He’s doing better than Geoff for sure, but he’s not going to be a long term solution. He’s going to be at best another Chan Gailey. We’re going to play terrible half the time until big money donors get their heads out of their asses on Tech guys. They see guys like Jamey Chadwell and hear the word “option” and get spooked. It’s stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back