Official Gameday thread: GT vs. Fighting Dabos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our OL and DL always get exposed against the teams that are physical.

I thought before the game, the Clemson game would be a barometer on how far the program has
advanced, I see now GT football is not ready to play with elite teams of college football. Albeit, Clemson
has been down this, perhaps I foolishly thought GT could play with them and possibly beat them,
but I guess not.
I disagree to an extent. We have not put our team in a position to succeed. We refused to attempt to run based on…NFL prospects on the D Line I guess? This set up the whole squad to lose. Defense couldn’t get stay off the field. Faulkner doesn’t trust his own team.

Nothing about the teams performance suggests they couldn’t run consistently on this team. They were primed and ready to prove it.

Terrible decision to throw that. Singleton looked like he stopped looking for the ball?

Nice throw by King. Keep playing him now, Brent. After the turnover was your chance to see if we could build momentum and get within two scores before the 4th quarter. Anyone other than King in the QB room would be an idiot to stay another year.

Our OL and DL always get exposed against the teams that are physical.

I thought before the game, the Clemson game would be a barometer on how far the program has
advanced, I see now GT football is not ready to play with elite teams of college football. Albeit, Clemson
has been down this, perhaps I foolishly thought GT could play with them and possibly beat them,
but I guess not.
Clemson has lost 4 ACC games … far from elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back