Official Gameday thread: GT vs. Fighting Dabos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't stand how much these announcers LOVE Clemson.

? I mean Clemson is nationally relevant and is down. There’s more to talk about of national interest with Clemson. No one outside of the 7 of us gives a öööö about this amazing 5 win season.

Should it really take 3 quarters for this staff to realize the read end option isn’t working; but the straight ahead run, traps, and power that is working has hardly been called. Lol. Its a bit odd to watch this

Clemson is down this year, but still has great talent and an army of coaches / analysts. We should have 2 more TD's on the board than we do.

Well the O-line gains I thought were occuring seems to have disappeared. Our guys ain't blocking nobody today.

Well the O-line gains I thought were occuring seems to have disappeared. Our guys ain't blocking nobody today.
They’ve been doing a good job on the 10 or so run plays right up the gut, but yeah other than that they’re getting blown up

This is the necessary order of things. We shouldn't have won in VA. If we are to beat ugas ass we had to lose today and to Syracuse next week. I know you don't like it but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back