Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Ol' Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game doesn’t start till 1:30am over here in Germany. Debating whether I stay up to watch it or go to bed early and then get up to watch it.

Coach Brent Key, a man of great valor, stands resolute as Dodd's chosen son in the quest to bring balance to the realm of college football. Tonight, his mettle will be tested as he confronts his old rival Lane Kiffin and his team, the Ole Miss. Both strive for the victory that will secure the coveted legacy of Saban - an elusive and esoteric artifact that imbues the great Nick Saban with unearthly power. The battle will be fierce and fraught with danger, but Coach Key stands firm, ready to do whatever it takes to achieve his noble goal.

We’re about to fly to Memphis. Looking forward to the tailgate. Go Jackets, and Mississippi sucks.

If King is sharp today, we win. He's been looking good, but we have a sample size of 2 games, and being GT fans, we haven't had a good passing QB since Godsey, so we are used to getting our hopes up.

If King is as good as I hope, he is the next Godsey and we take this.

If King is sharp today, we win. He's been looking good, but we have a sample size of 2 games, and being GT fans, we haven't had a good passing QB since Godsey, so we are used to getting our hopes up.

If King is as good as I hope, he is the next Godsey and we take this.

Like your mom…..gonna need the D today

Coach Brent Key, a man of great valor, stands resolute as Dodd's chosen son in the quest to bring balance to the realm of utcollege football. Tonight, his mettle will be tested as he confronts his old rival Lane Kiffin and his team, the Ole Miss. Both strive for the victory that will secure the coveted legacy of Saban - an elusive and esoteric artifact that imbues the great Nick Saban with unearthly power. The battle will be fierce and fraught with danger, but Coach Key stands firm, ready to do whatever it takes to achieve his noble goal.
I like the cut of your jib. When did you start drinking? Last night? Impressive.
Again, stalwart effort. We'll need all the vibes we can get. GO JACKETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back