Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Ol' Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow doubt the early fall is what those people had in mind when talking about Colorado weather (still kind of a silly point, but yeah).
There's more sunny days in Boulder than Atlanta

I would feel a little better if we had just put modest pressure on the Louisville QB, but we didn’t get near the guy. I’m afraid that will be the difference in the ballgame. With that said … I want to see a couple of pancake blocks on Ivey and the other traitors. Of course I can’t blame them for leaving the clown. We should have canned him on the 50 yard line of Grant Field after the 2021 UGA debacle.

I would feel a little better if we had just put modest pressure on the Louisville QB, but we didn’t get near the guy. I’m afraid that will be the difference in the ballgame. With that said … I want to see a couple of pancake blocks on Ivey and the other traitors. Of course I can’t blame them for leaving the clown. We should have canned him on the 50 yard line of Grant Field after the 2021 UGA debacle.

You are spot on here with our QB pressure issues, and I’m glad that for once you didn’t start a new thread to say it.

This misty rain has really been cooling off the barrel of my smoker. I am about to pull off to rest. At the last minute
It has been hard to keep the temperature right on mine too. Ribs, though, so a bit of margin for error. About to wrap.

A&M game started in a weather delay and won't be over before the start of ours. Assuming we'll start on SEC Network+ or some other channel in the ESPN family.

A&M game started in a weather delay and won't be over before the start of ours. Assuming we'll start on SEC Network+ or some other channel in the ESPN family.
I would hope this A&M game is just now getting to halftime.

I would hope this A&M game is just now getting to halftime.

They usually do a pretty good job of having a contingency plan for these situations. Just a little annoying having to change channels midway through the game when they're finally able to switch over (especially if you're recording).

Ruh roh

Surely they will preempt this bs A&M game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back