Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Pit Stains

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a damn thing wrong with Sims' mechanics, maybe some minor things here and there

Which is it? Not a damn thing? Or some minor things?

There is NO FOOKING WAY you graduated with a degree from Georgia Tech. Even Industrial Management.

If you’re OL is bad your offense is bad. I don’t care if your OC is Lincoln Riley and your QB is Pat Mahomes.

A horrid OL doesn’t exacerbate anything. It is the root cause of everything.

You can have the best OL ever and still have a QB that is a turnover machine.

I think a lot of Sims problems are between the ears. He is too accustom to his talent being so far above everyone else (high school) that he hasn't developed the thinking part of the game. He also doesn't have a good OC to coach him up. The OL being a hot mess exacerbates these problems. Physically, he has the tools.
Please list every or any mental mistake that Sims has made?

I honestly don't know what game you are looking at to blame Sims' play on mental mistakes?

You have the best OL ever and still have a QB that is a turnover machine.

You could but that’s irrelevant because we aren’t in that position.

We’re in a position you cannot fairly evaluate QB or OC because we have an all-time bad OL.

Honestly I think Sims has played fine today. With some run blocking to take pressure off and an even moderately respectable defense, we’re right in this game.

Please list every or any mental mistake that Sims has made?

I honestly don't know what game you are looking at to blame Sims' play on mental mistakes?

I honestly don't know what you are watching if you have never seen Sims make a mental mistake. How about the last 2 passes in the first half, one short of the endzone on a 4th down play the other leaving Gibbs out to nearly get decapitated.

So really, we are also looking at that garbage drive to end the half with the same öööö, timeout, procedure penalty...score there and we might be within 14 here. Still think if the defense shows up we can do something here

You can have the best OL ever and still have a QB that is a turnover machine.
Sims is throwing darts & lasers , every P5 Team would take Sims in a NY second, except maybe 3 Teams.

If Michigan had Sims right now, they'd be licking their chops waiting on Ohio State, all Sims needs is a friggin OL, and GT like you are either Blind or have an agenda vs the Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back