Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Zima Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the weirdest part of all this for me. Not only was CGC a self-touted DB whisperer, but the cupboard was also well stocked for him coming in. And that’s seemingly been our worst unit since he got here. We’re chock full of 4* guys with experience and look utterly lost on every single possession. Hell even UNC had guys running open all night that Howell luckily couldn’t seem to find.
Here’s a thought - Collins is trash.

I hear you; but we got a pretty low rent coaching staff; so I am just guessing.
It is a lot easier to get someone to give $1m to put their name on a structure that will be there for 20 years, than it is to take a flyer on coaches, most of whom don't live up to expectations.

GT football needs to bring on some goddamn serious Midwesterners to teach this program how to win. We'll be flailing in the wind for the next 25 years if we're depending on our braindead boosters to bring us to the promised land.
Are these the same Midwesterners that get smoked by Deep South Teams on a regular basis?

Hard pass!

UVA's two drives before the interception went for a combined 158 yards and two touchdowns.

You can tell yourself that one turnover was a turning point if it makes you feel better but UVA was ripping us apart both before and after.
He's not a smart person.

Maybe Collins will put on some pads this week and teach our kids how to tackle again.

öööö stupid 90's grads who think our path to success is to out-recruit Alabama. I swear to ööööing God the hopelessness of this fan base. We're a glorified Wake Forest who had the Sorcerer's Stone for football success and we flushed it down the toilet for Geoff Collins
Yeah, öööö the 90s grads who are the reason my degree is #2 for my major.... that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

BTW I'm a 2009 grad who's a millionaire.

It is a lot easier to get someone to give $1m to put their name on a structure that will be there for 20 years, than it is to take a flyer on coaches, most of whom don't live up to expectations.
Poor strategy all the way around!

Divide the money up into $50K and $100K bags and get great players and then the rising tide of winning will lift the Entire Athl Dept and generate multiples of millions of dollars

Refs decide to finally call one right, just for öööös & giggles. But will probably overturn it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back