Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Zima Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs decide to finally call one right, just for öööös & giggles. But will probably overturn it anyway.

He pointed the wrong way. He called free kick out of bounds. But it should be overturned.

UVA's two drives before the interception went for a combined 158 yards and two touchdowns.

You can tell yourself that one turnover was a turning point if it makes you feel better but UVA was ripping us apart both before and after.
Yes they were. I don't feel better.

That INT was the end of our being able to stay in the same zip code score wise.

This isn't a pass, this is a live ball. I don't think the player has to get a foot down to have possession. If he has control of the ball and hasn't touched out-of-bounds, it's his ball.

The only reason the score is even remotely close is because of a garbage roughing call that swung it 14 points in our favor.

A punt, field goal, safety, or any kind of turnover would’ve been the end as well.

We needed to score a touchdown every possession.

Yeah it’s not like their defense has done much more. We’ve given up 8 points on a drop at the 5 and Sims tripping himself.

In a sense you could be right that the offense couldn't afford the mistake, but it still doesn't make sense to say the offense lost us the game cause the defense had no hope of helping us anyway.

This isn't a pass, this is a live ball. I don't think the player has to get a foot down to have possession. If he has control of the ball and hasn't touched out-of-bounds, it's his ball.

I can’t see how that could be right. But if it is we should be trying to practice chip shots 5 yards out of bounds with our guys diving for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back