Official Gameday Thread: Ramblin' Wrecks vs. Rambunctious Zealots

Status
Not open for further replies.
1604180651753.gif

Sooooooo......you see our injured true freshman RT get beat there on the turnover?

that’s because we don’t have anyone better than an injured true freshman thanks to CPJ.
Technically not CPJ’s fault though because he actually wanted pip-squeak linemen.
So, we agree CGC needs to recruit better on the DL. Cool.

Bunch of Fans Against Geoff making their appearance. I’ve seen many positives in this game so far, the score not withstanding. Notre Dame is good.

Many positives? Listen, ND is very clearly physically superior to us, so I'm not going to pin this game on bad coaching or say it's indicative of us being terrible. But I definitely haven't seen "many positives".

Many positives? Listen, ND is very clearly physically superior to us, so I'm not going to pin this game on bad coaching or say it's indicative of us being terrible. But I definitely haven't seen "many positives".

Players are still trying at this point in this season. Maybe not a "many", but a slight positive at least. I think that might be a reason why we keep running out kickoffs. If the players want to do it to keep things interesting, I don't think it's a bad bone to toss em in a year like this.

I have.

Defense play more aggressively and more physical in the first half despite being clearly over matched. That was a plus.

We must lead the nation in fumbles inside the 25 yard line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back