Official Gameday Thread: Ramblin' Wrecks vs. Rambunctious Zealots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid play overall. We are just way overmatched on the OL. The sight of size difference is easy to see.

Well, I enjoy watching the team I’ve been following my whole life and the players I’ve been following since they committed play their asses off against the #4 team in the country. We’ve made several great defensive plays. I guess it’s perspective. I’m having fun.

Never said I wasn't having fun. I am. I always enjoy watching GT play. Just not really coming out of this game feeling better about our team than going in. I do agree they play their asses off -- I actually said in another thread that the team's resiliency and effort has been one of the highlights of the year (though I was subsequently told many players had quit and were only giving half hearted effort lol.)

Looks like the offense is finally putting something together now though!

I’m gonna be honest, I’m probably one of the realest fans here and I keep it in perspective, but Tech hasn’t looked TERRIBLE this game. This is one of the best games I’ve seen from the defense. Offense is still horrible, but defense isn’t doing too bad.

It's been horrible, but it's been horrible mostly in the way that was kind of expected. There just isn't a lot you can really do when your offensive line is gonna be weak Somewhere every play.

Thanks, ESPN. Glad I got to see the result of the review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back