Official Gameday Thread: Ramblin' Wrecks vs. Rambunctious Zealots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players are still trying at this point in this season. Maybe not a "many", but a slight positive at least. I think that might be a reason why we keep running out kickoffs. If the players want to do it to keep things interesting, I don't think it's a bad bone to toss em in a year like this.
Satisfied with players still trying?—That‘s garbage. What teams‘ players wouldn’t be trying? How often do you hear of teams quiting?

Many positives? Listen, ND is very clearly physically superior to us, so I'm not going to pin this game on bad coaching or say it's indicative of us being terrible. But I definitely haven't seen "many positives".
Well, I enjoy watching the team I’ve been following my whole life and the players I’ve been following since they committed play their asses off against the #4 team in the country. We’ve made several great defensive plays. I guess it’s perspective. I’m having fun.

I’m gonna be honest, I’m probably one of the realest fans here and I keep it in perspective, but Tech hasn’t looked TERRIBLE this game. This is one of the best games I’ve seen from the defense. Offense is still horrible, but defense isn’t doing too bad.

Satisfied with players still trying?—That‘s garbage. What teams‘ players wouldn’t be trying? How often do you hear of teams quiting?
I also root for Arkansas, so for me about 15 times in the 2 years prior to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back