Official Geoff Collins Fired Watch Party Thread

1663971477843.jpeg
Needs to be reprinted with the clown wig, distributed to all the fans, and then make it rain on money down for Duke

That means we are in the hospice stages of this coaching staff. It’s over and everyone knows it. We just have to wait.

What other program does this öööö? I mean if Collins knows he's out he can't be doing much coaching, as if he ever really has, so who the hell is leading our players right now? This is the dumbest öööö I've ever heard to "wait till after the Duke game"

That means we are in the hospice stages of this coaching staff. It’s over and everyone knows it. We just have to wait.
pallative care. lol.

i look forward to the day we are revelant again. whatever that takes.

What other program does this öööö? I mean if Collins knows he's out he can't be doing much coaching, as if he ever really has, so who the hell is leading our players right now? This is the dumbest öööö I've ever heard to "wait till after the Duke game"
Maybe there’s a good reason for it. Deep snap mentioned a due process requirement that comes from a lesson learned with Pepper Rogers. I have no idea, but I’m also warming to the idea of Gef having to coach another home game and it being a hate fest thunderdome with the fans.

agreed. he doesnt need to walk in to BDS again as HC. in fact only question needs to be does he uber or taxi back to ORL airport.

that little burgerking crown reminded me that the clown never received the grief,humiliation and derision that he deserved for using that burgerking crown and needing a slogan to remind himself and the team that Winning is important now.

We should handout clown noses if he makes it to the next home game. He might quit if he sees a bunch of clown noses in the stadium. I'm sure we could get chants going by those in attendance. Hell we could actually probably get more people to the game if it was a coordinated effort to make fun of him and get him to resign.
Somebody sold Lefty Drissell empty gas tank hats back in the day. I bet some enterprising young student(s) could fund a semester of college or more with some sort of cl0wn garb for Hmecoming should he still be there.

Back