Official GT v Kentucky Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All five of our fans at the game are cheering that scoop and score.

ROOM SERVICE GEORGIA TECH!!!!

(Whatever that's supposed to mean.)

No. Russell didn't have us prepared with a jersey for this situation. These are old jerseys. Not the first time they've done this

ööööING TOUCHDOWN BITCHES

Stansbury --- time to ditch Russell

No. Russell didn't have us prepared with a jersey for this situation. These are old jerseys. Not the first time they've done this

ööööING TOUCHDOWN BITCHES

What are you talking about? These are throwbacks. Stinger stripes were super cool back when we first got them, then after about five minutes everyone realized they were lame, but now it's been long enough that they're so lame they're AWESOME again!!! I expect to see people wearing them while riding their single speed bikes in Brooklyn soon.

Love the score, don't get the "no-name" jersey deal...
They're old jerseys. I'm not making this up because I hate Russell, I hate Russell because they've done this before. The best excuse I can come up with for them is that they didn't expect us to not be able to wear blue jerseys, but it's still ööööing pathetic.

What are you talking about? These are throwbacks. Stinger stripes were super cool back when we first got them, then after about five minutes everyone realized they were lame, but now it's been long enough that they're so lame they're AWESOME again!!! I expect to see people wearing them while riding their single speed bikes in Brooklyn soon.
Aye, hip to death but only from the waist up. Traditional below the belt. Bold, Russell, very bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back