Official GT v Kentucky Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roof got the pass rush working. KY is holding like crazy to try to fend it off.

Aye, hip to death but only from the waist up. Traditional below the belt. Bold, Russell, very bold.

Oh öööö I just noticed you're right. I just assumed that we had the lame ass pants to match the shirts.

God damn it, you're really not kidding, are you? These really are ööööing old jerseys because they didn't have anything ready for us, aren't they?

Did the guy just call our offense a wishbone? Clearly not much preparation was done for this game.

LOVE THIS DEFENSE! Keep it up Roof

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh öööö I just noticed you're right. I just assumed that we had the lame ass pants to match the shirts.

God damn it, you're really not kidding, are you? These really are ööööing old jerseys because they didn't have anything ready for us, aren't they?

I know right. If we were going to wear old jerseys, we might as well have just worn the gold jerseys from the Calvin era.

Yep. I honestly don't know of a single other FBS program who would allow this to happen - let alone happen multiple times. Is there any chance Stansbury steps up and tells them to get their öööö together?

Did the guy just call our offense a wishbone? Clearly not much preparation was done for this game.

A little bit of prep time for an SEC game is like memorizing the media guide for any other game. It just means more.

ESPN clearly sent their worst broadcast team to this game and poorly prepared them to boot. Can't wait to see that "wishbone".

One of these guys calls it a wishbone, the other an option. Get your %^&* together.

ESPN clearly sent their worst broadcast team to this game and poorly prepared them to boot. Can't wait to see that "wishbone".
You have no idea. Mark Jones is the single worst announcer in the business, a disgusting, perpetually gargling piece of human garbage. And Gilmore just sucks. This is horrific.

You have no idea. Mark Jones is the single worst announcer in the business, a disgusting, perpetually gargling piece of human garbage. And Gilmore just sucks. This is horrific.

Worse than Pam Ward or David Pollock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back