Official GT v UCheat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
As bad as the defense is, the offense hasn't exactly been stellar. Been hearing endlessly how it's top 10. Doesn't look it. Even before JT5 got hurt.
Offense shouldn't have to score 40 points every game to overcome a Roof coached defense.

The V

Dodd-Like
Oh Boy the wife just said I had to go outside and do yard work, bye Ted.

cymdiggity

Damn Good Rat
Jordan is looking strong. Just wish he had access to more of the playbook than 70% QB follow.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
The offense has stepped up to match the ineptitude of the defense in the second half.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Does it mean anything that beating vandy is our signature win?

I am truly afraid, if he plays, that vt will seriously hurt JT.

Why are folks putting so much blame on roof? It is quite amazing, if not amusing..

cymdiggity

Damn Good Rat
Offense shouldn't have to score 40 points every game to overcome a Roof coached defense.
Agree 100%. Just saying that it doesn't help when you know your defense is going down in flames to: fumble twice, turn a sure touchdown into a field goal, and have a field goal blocked.

Even if we cut Roof loose (and he's probably earned that with these awful performances), I don't know what's going to fix things. 3 DCs, 9 years of awful defenses.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Does it mean anything that beating vandy is our signature win?

I am truly afraid, if he plays, that vt will seriously hurt JT.

Why are folks putting so much blame on roof? It is quite amazing, if not amusing..
People are putting all the blame on Roof because they don't want to admit we don't have a single difference maker on Defense. There isn't one guy on defense you can highlight as a must have player.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Request the previous week off and schedule us for homecoming. The blueprint has been found

Status
Not open for further replies.