Official GT v UT Ticket Location Thread

304, row 9,
14, 15, 16, 17

_20170713_195036.JPG

Anyone else having trouble with rw.com? Won't tell me where my seats are.

Logged in and checked Order History - nothing shows up except extra tix to the Elon opener in 2013,

Anyone wants to try to whip my ass or just sexy rassle knows where to find me.

Logged in and checked Order History - nothing shows up except extra tix to the Elon opener in 2013,

You probably have two different accounts. The link in the email takes you right to your account.

No way in hell those are your actual tickets.
Why is that? Not the greatest tix in the world, but kinda exactly where I wanted them. I prefer endzone, upper deck. Just wish I was a few more sections over right on the edge looking out the window. I do appear to have the last 4 seats in that row.

I used to sit in the lower east at BDS before moving to the upper north. I much prefer the upper north, below the walkway. Best seats in the stadium - although the seats at Wardlaw are pretty sweet - sat there one game.

Why is that? Not the greatest tix in the world, but kinda exactly where I wanted them. I prefer endzone, upper deck. Just wish I was a few more sections over right on the edge looking out the window. I do appear to have the last 4 seats in that row.

I used to sit in the lower east at BDS before moving to the upper north. I much prefer the upper north, below the walkway. Best seats in the stadium - although the seats at Wardlaw are pretty sweet - sat there one game.

The guy afraid to walk across the street to a tailgate isn't going to publish his seat location on ST.

The guy afraid to walk across the street to a tailgate isn't going to publish his seat location on ST.
I've published my seat location at BDS. Anything east of 75/85 is not worth my time.

I've published my seat location at BDS. Anything east of 75/85 is not worth my time.

I was talking about when the tailgate was in the old RV lot across the street from you.

Back