Official GT v UT Ticket Location Thread

I was talking about when the tailgate was in the old RV lot across the street from you.
How do you know I didn't show up? Damn, do I have to wear a JJacket Jersey?

If y'all are in the $5 Panda lot I will be there too. Gonna be a busy weekend with Dragoncon in town.

:( Cant see mine. Log in and it just shows old games I attended.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it is common to have two different accounts. Call GTAA and they can sort it out. This happened to me several years ago as well.

How do you know I didn't show up? Damn, do I have to wear a JJacket Jersey?

If y'all are in the $5 Panda lot I will be there too. Gonna be a busy weekend with Dragoncon in town.

I'm just going off of what you said in the past. As expected, you were pretty vocal about not stopping by.

I really can't speak to what goes on at your tailgate.
I can't either. Actually, these past few seasons have kind of been a letdown. Noon kickoffs suck.

So are there no more ST holders on here? Jesus.

Section 115, Row 6. Not bad, but I wish I could be closer to the 50 yard line.

304, row 9,
14, 15, 16, 17

_20170713_195036.JPG
I think it is going to be hilarious if an opposing team brings portable curtains to block the view of that field level club.

I think it is going to be hilarious if an opposing team brings portable curtains to block the view of that field level club.

Yeah that's an interesting thought. Do any other football stadiums have field level seating like that?

Yeah that's an interesting thought. Do any other football stadiums have field level seating like that?
I'd think Dallas would be the only likely candidate since you can even buy tickets for Dallas to go stand and watch the game on TV.

I don't know if the NFL would have a rule against it. As long as actual seats aren't blocked, I'd think it is likely until the NFL office tells teams otherwise. I know I wouldn't want folks 2 feet away from my injured WR ogling.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it is common to have two different accounts. Call GTAA and they can sort it out. This happened to me several years ago as well.

I called and they gave me the seat locations. I even logged in with my acct # and it showed only old tickets. She said that happened to lots of people and she doesn't know why.

I called and they gave me the seat locations. I even logged in with my acct # and it showed only old tickets. She said that happened to lots of people and she doesn't know why.
Did you say "Because GTAA?"

Hell, years ago when I wanted to go to my 4 seats from my 2, they acted like there was nothing else available in the stadium, even though the seats next to me were unoccupied for several years except for folks buying individual gameday seats. I wanted the damn seats because every other year they sold them to UGAg fans. Long story short, after a coworker got new ST's in my area, I berated GTAA and they FINALLY sold me the two next to me as part of my ST package - therefore keeping them from being occupied every other year with UGAg fans.

104 Row 13... View is underwhelming. I sat in a similar place for the LSU game in '08 and the view was horribbbbbble...

Back