Official GT v UT Ticket Location Thread

319 row 6. Good enough for me but disappointed I wasn't able to purchase more... (#80k?)

Was anyone able to purchase additional seats? I am drumming up a lot of hype with friends and family for this game and can't find tickets fast enough.

319 row 6. Good enough for me but disappointed I wasn't able to purchase more... (#80k?)

Was anyone able to purchase additional seats? I am drumming up a lot of hype with friends and family for this game and can't find tickets fast enough.

I got 2 additional tickets and I'm in the upper deck like you. They may have just run out.

According to the AJC, we sold our initial allotment of 30K, got 5K more and sold those too. We are at 35k. Tennessee has not sold out their allotment.

According to the AJC, we sold our initial allotment of 30K, got 5K more and sold those too. We are at 35k. Tennessee has not sold out their allotment.

Interesting. Maybe it's because being on a Monday night makes it harder for the UT fans to go to the game.

tn_1960_georgia-tech_vs_tennessee.jpg

Interesting. Maybe it's because being on a Monday night makes it harder for the UT fans to go to the game.
Otoh, They probably have as many or more fans in North Georgia than we do. I think they are tired of Butchie

They finally got rw.com working again. I'm in 113, row 21. Too low for my taste. Not nearly as good as my Grant Field seats, but I'll be happy to be there.

They finally got rw.com working again. I'm in 113, row 21. Too low for my taste. Not nearly as good as my Grant Field seats, but I'll be happy to be there.

You should come by the tailgate.

Initial 4 in Section 319 row two. The additional 4 that I was able to order are Section 328, Row 11.

Back