Official GT vs FSU topic

I am angry at players as well as coaches. How many times did you see #1 running less than full speed in that half. He was awful. Our CB's are terrible. #37 loafed on several plays. Did you see #10 knocked to the ground with the one-handed reach block of a small FSU player?

CPJ should pull out every player every time they go less than 100%.

This is the most embarrassing GT game I have seen in a long time. We do not want to hit anybody. We aren't playing D at game speed. Pitiful.

And like nancies we spent the ENTIRE OFF SEASON IN AWE ABOUT HOW GREAT THE OFFENSE WOULD BE!

I'm afraid it's too late for that. This s**t is such a clusterf**k, it'll take CPJ months to correct.

I swear it's as if in the 1:20 of rain delay, Wommack's D regressed even further than the start of the game....

I mean damn in > hour you can't come up with a solution to stop Ponder better than we've witnessed so far? Really?

It's possible that he passed a bunch of AP tests or did joint enrollment. I've known people who've had close to 30 hours before they've even started college...

...but more likely FSU is a joke.

Enter college with 30 credits = rising sophomore
15 hours per semester sophomore year
12 hours summer
57 hours after year one
42 hours in year two
99 hours after year two
114 hours after two years and a semester

Take one additional class in any of two semesters = graduate in 2.5 years

Plausible, but not very likely unless you're an academic hermit.

I hope a bunch of the great defensive recruits we have coming in next year can contribute right away, we need it.

I pray that CPJ is on top of the "losing" situation of the Defense. Pray, Pray, Pray,

or give the CMR your soul!!!! :laugher:

On a positive note. We can win this game if we hold their offense to under 600 total yards.

I truly hope deep in my heart that the players have withstood the storm of Ponder and can manage up enough focus/strength to create a turn over....The defense has been out there the entire 2nd half...I would love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room right now! I hope somehow we can recover & make some adjustments & come out w/ a W! The announcers are DOGGING GT the entire time & it's a LOVE FEST with FSU & BOWDEN despite the fact that GT has answered everytime & with each possession.....GO JACKETS play for the rest of the season....IF you want the ACC Championship & own your performance for these next 2 quarters....GO JACKETS!

Yeah it will be a moral victory if we surrender all these yards & CPJ and the offense carry the TEAM onto VICTORY! Then it will put the NATION on NOTICE that the SPREAD OPTION wins games EVEN w/ sub par performace from your defense

Yeah it will be a moral victory if we surrender all these yards & CPJ and the offense carry the TEAM onto VICTORY! Then it will put the NATION on NOTICE that the SPREAD OPTION wins games EVEN w/ sub par performace from your defense

What do you think he did in those years at Navy?

Back