OFFICIAL LOI's received

LOL Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhtttttttt (ESPN class rankings)

• 39#
    • no-move.png
      Duke
    • 18 commits

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/classrankings

Near as I can guess, a lot is cause they consider a number of our RB commits to be weaker recruits, which would make sense if you hold them to most teams standards. That and probably because of arbitrary point differences in the 4 stars.

020515_signing_main_03.jpg

Is this another PWO?

Brookwood's Bailey Ivemeyer (right), a Georgia Tech signee, takes part in signing day festivities at the College Football Hall of Fame Wednesday, Feb. 4, 2015, in Atlanta.

So, did we get everyone we thought?

I don't follow this stuff close enough, because frankly caring way too much about 18 year olds boys is a little too Sandusky for me.

020515_signing_main_03.jpg

Is this another PWO?

Brookwood's Bailey Ivemeyer (right), a Georgia Tech signee, takes part in signing day festivities at the College Football Hall of Fame Wednesday, Feb. 4, 2015, in Atlanta.

Is he a legacy? Son of big John?

So, did we get everyone we thought?

I don't follow this stuff close enough, because frankly caring way too much about 18 year olds boys is a little too Sandusky for me.

Yeah everybody. Even a couple extra in the last few days.

"Assigning “star” grades to 17-year-olds and “grading” recruiting classes is as scientifically accurate as throwing a ping-pong ball in a wind tunnel and predicting direction."

Is it really that difficult to figure which direction that ping pong ball will travel?

GA isn't exactly a known hotbed for fotball talent. So his being player of the year isn't as impressive as say someone from Wyoming.

We need to figure out a way to break into all that Wyoming talent... When was the last time we got an official visit from a guy from Wyoming?

Just curious, where are all the nay-sayers that said CPJ could not recruit at this level ? You know who you are !!!

I said it was the school, not the coach. I said major restrictions were a big factor holding us back. We added a sports related major last year.

Lo
And
Behold

Back