Official MNC pre game thread: Bama v. Clemson

Horse öööö. Nothing Clemsoning about this. Just getting beaten by a better team. No disgrace to lose this one.

Definitely getting outcoached.

And no moral victories here. Just a big ol' fashioned blown opportunity.

Oh, Clemson... If only you could stop screwing yourselves over. They should have won this game.

Who had Bama winning with two special teams plays?

That ball was inches from being fumbled through the end zone (Clemson ball).

What game you watching?

Bama's scored on Henry breaking one and 3 busted coverages (2 D and 1 ST). Plus, Henry's other.

I watched Satan make a genius ST onsides kick that caught Dumbo with his pants around his ankles.

I watched Satan make some adjustments and start throwing it deep to burn Clemson coverage.

What game are YOU watching?

Well figures:

@espnstatsinfo
Alabama ranks 29th in special teams efficiency this season, Clemson ranks 123rd

I watched Satan make a genius ST onsides kick that caught Dumbo with his pants around his ankles.

I watched Satan make some adjustments and start throwing it deep to burn Clemson coverage.

It's a 2 possession game. No one is outcoaching the other.

EDIT: 1 possession game

Bama came up with the huge play yet again.

Clemson really misses Alexander out there on the corner.

I see the 2 best teams in the country in a 5 point game with less than 3 minutes to go.

You think you're clever with your play on Dabo's name calling him Dumbo. If he's Dumbo, wtf does that make our coach?

Back