Official MNC pre game thread: Bama v. Clemson

LOL...sure...hard to talk with Nick's dick in your mouth, huh?

I'm pulling for Clemson because they're ACC and I'm tired of the SEC getting all the press. But that's ok. You and your crimson lover have a good time tonight.

Remember...spit, don't swallow!

Can't believe you're able to type with Dabo's sack in your face.

I don't give a öööö about conference crap - that's for braindead dipshit SEC fans and you. A Clemson victory doesn't help us anymore than a loss does. öööö both teams. If anything, I'm pissed that Clemson had chances to win this and blew it. Kinda like the way you're blowing Dabo.

wash your mouth out before you respond, öööööö.

That was weird...

Either way, if you think this is clemsoning you're an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well they did give up 24 points in the biggest quarter they've played in like 30+ years so...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dabo needs to do the right thing tomorrow. Fire Danny Pearson from special teams coordinator. And then hire a second offensive line coach. Trololololololo

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clemson covers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe you're able to type with Dabo's sack in your face.

I don't give a öööö about conference crap - that's for braindead dipshit SEC fans and you. A Clemson victory doesn't help us anymore than a loss does. öööö both teams. If anything, I'm pissed that Clemson had chances to win this and blew it. Kinda like the way you're blowing Dabo.

wash your mouth out before you respond, öööööö.

Aww...you mad bro? Nick wouldn't let you spit it out, huh?

If you don't think it helps the perception of the ACC to win it, you're an idiot. It absolutely has a bearing when they're determining which teams actually get into the playoff.

Fedora pointed out earlier in the broadcast that Clemson special teams ain't -- ranked 126

I love this. Clemson fans have been insufferable this year. Conference fandom is for ööööing losers. Clemson tears taste like candy.

Clemsoning is back.

Aww...you mad bro? Nick wouldn't let you spit it out, huh?

If you don't think it helps the perception of the ACC to win it, you're an idiot. It absolutely has a bearing when they're determining which teams actually get into the playoff.

It won't get a single player onto our campus that wasn't already interested. Go undefeated and you're in the playoffs.

Use some mouthwash to get Dabo's ball sweat off your tongue.

Two absolutely great teams. Clemson is just a shade better tonight on offense and defense. Game was won on special teams - the onside kick and kickoff return. There's your ball game. Watson is amazing.

500 yards and 40 points on Alabama ain't bad. Just can't fight the depth.

Hahaha. Bama QB thought there was going to be a pile up. Nope, you're a game manager. No one cares about you.

Back