Official **NCG** Huskies v Wolverines thread

FSU beat BC by 2, IIRC. Not 2 TD's, 2 points.
A 7-6 BC, which beat 11-3 SMU in its bowl game.
And Bama needed a flat out miracle to beat 6-6 Auburn.
Just goes to show the pointy-ended ball bounces funny.
Michigan's defense was good. They were legit.
But ...
four of the teams they faced this year were ranked 120th or worse in scoring offense. Of their first 13 opponents, two had scoring offenses in the top 25. Nine were ranked 71st or worse.
Ranked 71st?
Bowling Green.

A 7-6 BC, which beat 11-3 SMU in its bowl game.
And Bama needed a flat out miracle to beat 6-6 Auburn.
Just goes to show the pointy-ended ball bounces funny.
Michigan's defense was good. They were legit.
But ...
four of the teams they faced this year were ranked 120th or worse in scoring offense. Of their first 13 opponents, two had scoring offenses in the top 25. Nine were ranked 71st or worse.
Ranked 71st?
Bowling Green.
Uh oh, USCJacket just saw this and drank 3 double expressos, 7 Red Bulls, called in sick to work, recharged his wireless mouse and settled in to unleash a 13-point, 47 paragraph rebuttal post.

Uh oh, USCJacket just saw this and drank 3 double expressos, 7 Red Bulls, called in sick to work, recharged his wireless mouse and settled in to unleash a 13-point, 47 paragraph rebuttal post.

And then hammer the same point in every post he makes.

JRjr

I thought Michigan's defense would get more sacks of Penix on Monday night, and that U Dub's defense wouldn't hold up against that O line and those backs. Michigan knew it could get pressure with just four and then drop six or seven in coverage. With Johnson hobbling, U Dub's run game just wasn't going to be a factor.
I was on the U Dub bandwagon all year but Michigan was the better team.
and Mutts fans can shut the hell up. This year's Michigan's team would have beaten them too.

Harbaugh's got his natty now. Will he stay for another run or he will go back to the NFL? His agent fixing to get a lot of calls.

I thought Michigan's defense would get more sacks of Penix on Monday night, and that U Dub's defense wouldn't hold up against that O line and those backs. Michigan knew it could get pressure with just four and then drop six or seven in coverage. With Johnson hobbling, U Dub's run game just wasn't going to be a factor.
I was on the U Dub bandwagon all year but Michigan was the better team.
and Mutts fans can shut the hell up. This year's Michigan's team would have beaten them too.

Harbaugh's got his natty now. Will he stay for another run or he will go back to the NFL? His agent fixing to get a lot of calls.
That he didn't get a call from Alabama is a sign that he's getting show cause and he's gonna have to walk from CFB.

Back