Official **NCG** Huskies v Wolverines thread

Speaking of who?
Penix....he doesn't like contact...period.
Above I was referencing #2 for Michigan being the weak link of their DBs. That guy looked similar to some of the stellar play exhibited by our DBs more times than not.

Penix. Above I was referencing #2 for Michigan being the weak link of their DBs. That guy looked similar to some of the stellar play exhibited by our DBs more times than not.
Penix? I think you did a typo lol wtf

Michigan defensive coordinator was excellent. Blitz Alabama and take away their long throws. Rush four and drop seven against Washington and make it hard for the WR’s to get separation. Perfectly executed game plans against very good teams on consecutive Mondays. They made Washington look like Penn State on offense which is hard to do.

I think they did have some, Penix seemed like he really wanted to chuck it down there while fading away.
More interested in avoiding contact than anything else. I don't remember anybody ever getting a clean shot on him, but he gave the impression that he had gotten killed out there. I'll take Haynes King for the win all day long.

Michigan defensive coordinator was excellent. Blitz Alabama and take away their long throws. Rush four and drop seven against Washington and make it hard for the WR’s to get separation. Perfectly executed game plans against very good teams on consecutive Mondays. They made Washington look like Penn State on offense which is hard to do.
Plus they tackle at the waiste. Didn't see too many missed tackles. God I wish could learn that.

Was nice to watch the national championship game for the first time in 3 years. Was even nicer to not be woken up by effing fireworks at the game’s end. But will be nicest when I’m waking all my neighbors up when I get back in town the day after the Natty next year and set fireworks off and wake all their asses up.

Penix sucked. He’s injury prone. Taking him at #8 would be a huge mistake.

Welcome to the Falcons!

lol I see what you did there. Falcons taking a QB in the top 10 lololol good joke!!!. Need to trade up for a slot receiver1111

You mean the same FSU that would have lost by 35+ in the Rose Bowl? That FSU?
Actually no. More of them would have stuck around if they hadn't gotten screwed. I am glad all that machination was done to get a great championship game.

Actually no. More of them would have stuck around if they hadn't gotten screwed. I am glad all that machination was done to get a great championship game.

FSU dd right by not showing up to that game. The school itself couldn’t boycott, but the team certainly did.

Of course, FSU wasn’t going to beat Michigan. With a backup qb, it would have been 35-6 or something similar.

FSU dd right by not showing up to that game. The school itself couldn’t boycott, but the team certainly did.

Of course, FSU wasn’t going to beat Michigan. With a backup qb, it would have been 35-6 or something similar.
FSU needs to be ranked about 12th after that bowl quit

To be honest, his mechanics are awful. He’s not a fundamentally sound QB, but he’s got a cannon for an arm.

That sidearm delivery he has seems like it would be a red flag for NFL people. (I know next to nothing about QB mechanics, but it looks odd and seems like it would result in a lot of tipped balls.)

JRjr

Back