Official Non-GT Games Thread Episode 9: Slamma Jam Edition

Freaking pathetic. On to PSU/OSU.
Unfortunately this is shaking out to be a crap weekend for us. My dad and I consider a GT win and Ugag loss a "perfect weekend". But so far not looking good for that or any other game I'm remotely interested in.

We're gonna have to force Fromm to throw the ball vertically down the field to win. I'd be interested in seeing what his yardage looks like at the point of reception vs the YAC that the talent around him gets

#1 Alabama
#2 Georgia
#3 Penn State

season from HELL

Unfortunately this is shaking out to be a crap weekend for us. My dad and I consider a GT win and Ugag loss a "perfect weekend". But so far not looking good for that or any other game I'm remotely interested in.

Dunno, I like all the drama around this PSU game. Everybody hates everybody involved for some reason or another. Very exciting.

My thought 15 minutes ago: With three big games at 3:30, at least one of them will be good.

My thought now: That was a stupid thing to think.

Dunno, I like all the drama around this PSU game. Everybody hates everybody involved for some reason or another. Very exciting.
Meh. It was like the ND vs Ugag game earlier this year. I couldn't stand to see either of them win. Everything about this season is sucking.

The mutt/UF game is over. Just a matter of how bad they embarrass the ööööty Gators.

Pedo State game is also over - same as above.

Meh. It was like the ND vs Ugag game earlier this year. I couldn't stand to see either of them win. Everything about this season is sucking.

I think I'll end up being quite happy no matter who wins. I enjoy the suffering of Ohio State because it is the pet of the playoff committee, and I enjoy the suffering of James Franklin for obvious reasons. Somebody will deliver me quality salt.

Back