Official Non-GT Games Thread Episode 9: Slamma Jam Edition

So....if anyone gets any stomach virus in the week or two prior to thanksgiving, your mission is to go to Athens and vomit on and touch everything you can.
Would LOVE to give them crippling explosive diarrhea that just nails the whole team so bad they have trouble finding a starting 11 on either side of the ball.

Florida's punter is getting a workout today, might need a cane by the end of the evening.

We need to limit big plays against Uganda early. Can't get into 21-0 hole against them.

Genius I know t
I could possibly change my mind, if somehow the Clemson game goes well tonight, and we womp on VT. But COFH is looking like it'll be just as ugly for us as the game for UF today.

We need to limit big plays against Uganda early. Can't get into 21-0 hole against them.

Genius I know t

CPJ's offense just isn't built to climb out of a 21-0 hole.

Here's my theory on UGA's "success". It's just UGA beating teams wrecked by UGA morons. Florida got taken over by Muschamp -- UGA moron. Now he's ruining South Carolina. Tennesssee was coached into the gutter by a Dooley. Missouri, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt are historically jokes. So that covers it, that's the entire SEC East.

UGA wouldn't beat us this badly. Our team is too well coached, our offense is too effective. But if they did I would quit college football

UF on offense is one the most discombobulated and bizarre schemes I’ve ever seen. What the öööö are they? Pro? Spread? 1-back?

What a mess of a team.

Back