Official NYD Bowl Thread

All you people saying GT should’ve joined the B1G a decade ago, I bet none of y’all got an email back from the president as to why we wouldn’t!

The ACC (worst of the soon to be P4) is garbage which 90% of this board says is always out to get GT. So your point is? Glad you’re happy to be in a conference most think is out to get GT at all costs.
I didn’t say I was happy with ACC. I just said this is less important for you as a Tech fan, than a game that involves one of the teams from your conference. You’re trying too hard to draw me into an argument which isn’t there.

LOL, you just whine about this thread.
I wasn’t whining. I’m just pointing out that y’all are getting bent out of shape about two teams that have nothing to do with your team.

Dated: 11/28/2012

Mr. GTCrew4b,
Many thanks for your input. The ACC Presidents and Conference Commissioner
have carefully considered all of the options available and we believe have
chosen the best possible route, which will be announced later today.
Independently, I along with a number of others closely associate with our
Athletics program have reviewed the various options available to us
regarding conference affiliation and remain convinced that the ACC is the
best option for Georgia Tech. While I appreciate the important points you
raised, the overriding rationale is our fan base. I just cannot imagine our
fans attending games in Lansing, Iowa City, Bloomington, West Lafayette or
elsewhere on an annual basis.
Again, many thanks for your input and your continued support of Tech!!

Regards,
BP

G.P. "Bud" Peterson, President
Georgia Institute of Technology
225 North Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30332-0325
Ph: 404-894-5051
Fax: 404-894-1277

This was in response to my email saying we need to go to the Big Ten and the ACC’s move to hastily add Louisville was a panic move. As much hate as But gets here, I’ll always respect him for taking the time to email me. Love you, Bud.

Yet again, I feel moved to state how fortunate we are to have Andy and Joe in the booth. Michigan's radio guys are like bratty little boys pretending to call a football game, but with more arrogance than any child could manage.

If you told me these were two middling ACC teams, I would believe you.

Yet again, I feel moved to state how fortunate we are to have Andy and Joe in the booth. Michigan's radio guys are like bratty little boys pretending to call a football game, but with more arrogance than any child could manage.

I am watching with the Bama radio feed, even though I would rather Michigan win. They aren't bad.

ööööty game. CFP committee should've left Michigan out. Just not the same team without their OL guy that got hurt v OSU. So we all have to suffer between two teams playing not to lose rather than win. Horrible special teams. Just bad football.

Back