Official NYD Bowl Thread

I don't think so. Definitely if the toe touches first, then comes off the ground, then he hits the ground -- touchdown. Or if the toe touches inbounds, no other part of that foot touches out of bounds, and then another part of his body touches out -- touchdown.

But not if the toe touches first and then the heel comes down out without that toe ever leaving the ground.

Oh, gotcha. Damn this website sucks. Delays in loading are just about constant now.

Michigan is faster and owning both LOS right now. That said, the damn XP is going to come back to haunt them.

I wish they had a team with an elite defense facing off against Michigan. :biggrin:

Remember, this is the same Alabama squad that needed multiple miracles to beat 6-6 Auburn. The same Auburn team that got BTFO by New Mexico State
And Maryland without Taigavaloa. (Referring to auburn)

Doesn't take much of that stuff. Packs a bigger punch than you'd reckon.

That öööö is gross. I put it in the same class as Jaegermeister. I’ll drink a shot in a social situation but I’m not gonna go out of my way to do so.

Michigan has been dominating the LOS, but they don’t have the lead to show for it. Will probably come back to bite them.

That öööö is gross. I put it in the same class as Jaegermeister. I’ll drink a shot in a social situation but I’m not gonna go out of my way to do so.
Supposed to drink it warmed up - almost hot. Like they serve it at those high-end sushi places. It's not for everybody but it's has a place in certain situations. Not every StinGTalk mom is from these parts.

Back