Official NYD Bowl Thread

Y’all get pretty worked up about teams that have nothing to do with us. öööö both Michigan and Alabama, I hope they both lose.

Michigan has been dominating the LOS, but they don’t have the lead to show for it. Will probably come back to bite them.
That’s my concern. The mistake by the FR fumbling the punt and the missed XP may be factors. McCarthy can’t miss open WR’s in the 2nd half like he did in the 1st half.

Paging Tom Brady give your boy McCarthy a call. It’s time he plays like TB12 for 1 half. TB12 was the last Michigan QB to beat Bama.

Y’all get pretty worked up about teams that have nothing to do with us. öööö both Michigan and Alabama, I hope they both lose.
Seriously? For a group of people who whine like no tomorrow about the sec in every thread, this is your post?

I’d like to enjoy 1 MNC game next week without a damn sec team in it. More than likely this could be the last time for quite some time. If this is the last 2 games for Harbaugh as a CFB coach, then he can take the Falcons job. Just let this be a W to shut the sec homers up for 12 months.

Seriously? For a group of people who whine like no tomorrow about the sec in every thread, this is your post?

I’d like to enjoy 1 MNC game next week without a damn sec team in it. More than likely this could be the last time for quite some time.
I don’t whine about the sec in every thread. None of the four teams have anything to do with ACC or Tech.

WGAF about conferences we’re not in?
The ACC (worst of the soon to be P4) is garbage which 90% of this board says is always out to get GT. So your point is? Glad you’re happy to be in a conference most think is out to get GT at all costs.

The ACC (worst of the soon to be P4) is garbage which 90% of this board says is always out to get GT. So your point is? Glad you’re happy to be in a conference most think is out to get GT at all costs.
It beats the Sun Belt

Back