Official Other Games Thread

Something is off with the Clemson defense. Lawrence probably picks up on a couple reads the freshman missed and wins this game but the defense is out of sorts. Some of it is talent but some of it was a mismatch in playcalling.

Dude they were missing about 4 starters, weren’t you paying attention?

The question is who do you trust more to watch tape and make adjustments for the rematch. I think hands down that Venables will be ready especially getting several players back. ND threw everything at them. Great, they won a game that ultimately meant nothing. But, now Dabo has what Dabo uses better than any coach in the country - the underdog mantra. Between that and Venables I expect Clemson to rip them a new one in the ACCCG. The ultimate battle may be round 3 in the playoffs.

The question is who do you trust more to watch tape and make adjustments for the rematch. I think hands down that Venables will be ready especially getting several players back. ND threw everything at them. Great, they won a game that ultimately meant nothing. But, now Dabo has what Dabo uses better than any coach in the country - the underdog mantra. Between that and Venables I expect Clemson to rip them a new one in the ACCCG. The ultimate battle may be round 3 in the playoffs.
Notre Dame's tight end play has reached peak-Stanford levels of good and the QB is a seasoned game manager with the bonus of also being a running threat.

They're a very good team

Notre Dame's tight end play has reached peak-Stanford levels of good and the QB is a seasoned game manager with the bonus of also being a running threat.

They're a very good team
I have tight end envy....wait

Just saw the re-broadcast of the Liberty-VPI game. Kicker that nailed the 51 yarder at the end is from Alpharetta apparently.

Back