Official random bowls thread

The leprechaun is wearing out some beavers today.

Notre Dame Football College GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

There are too many mediocre bowls and high-level prospect players that sit out of said bowls to take any stock in the results.
The early season games are too early, the late season games are too late. Basically nothing OOC matters.

With how much the OSU QB is getting hit, I’m starting to wonder what they do if this guy gets hurt. Wildcat offense?

oh look the other big10 team that "should have been in the playoff" is getting exposed.
In their defense, that QB is a true freshman who had thrown 5 passes before tonight. Starter got hurt.

Reminds me of when Statham came in for Maryland, after McBrien got hurt by Landry, against us as a true freshman. We sent the house almost every play.

Mizzou may technically be an SEC team, but this is a quintessential “two mules fighting over a turnip” game. It would be hysterical if Ohio State won 3-0.

JRjr

Mizzou may technically be an SEC team, but this is a quintessential “two mules fighting over a turnip” game. It would be hysterical if Ohio State won 3-0.

JRjr
3-2 would be fitting since most Ohio State plays are going backwards now.

In their defense, that QB is a true freshman who had thrown 5 passes before tonight. Starter got hurt.

Reminds me of when Statham came in for Maryland, after McBrien got hurt by Landry, against us as a true freshman. We sent the house almost every play.
Saw that stat as well and thought, "How the hell do you have half a helmet of stickers if you have only thrown 5 passes?"

Why the heck does a starting QB at Ohio State transfer to Syracuse of all places? That’s weird.

JRjr

Back