Official random bowls thread

Ohio State only sold about 7,500 tickets for the Cotton Bowl. Those who didn't buy tickets were right.

In their defense, that QB is a true freshman who had thrown 5 passes before tonight. Starter got hurt.

Reminds me of when Statham came in for Maryland, after McBrien got hurt by Landry, against us as a true freshman. We sent the house almost every play.
Tenuta!!! Wasn't that the game where the Terps ended up with negative 25 yards rushing or something close to that?

Does Ohio State not have any ideas on offense besides handing it to a single tailback?

JRjr

OSU just converted their first third down at 7:00 minutes in the third quarter

Cotton Bowl game so far:
l0yfky.gif

At least Faulkner saw UCF's weakness and we pounded the ball mercilessly on them in the 2nd half. OSU is stubbornly hanging onto the passing game that has not been very successful, so far. They were moving the ball with the run game, now they are choking with the pass game!

They’re really fixated on that first half sack that didn’t look like a fumble to me. Maybe it came out and the QB landed on it and then it rolled out, or maybe it was blown dead. I guess there’s nothing else in this game to talk about unless you like punting…

JRjr

At least Faulkner saw UCF's weakness and we pounded the ball mercilessly on them in the 2nd half. OSU is stubbornly hanging onto the passing game that has not been very successful, so far. They were moving the ball with the run game, now they are choking with the pass game!
And Ohio State keeps doing that stupid play where they QB fades back and back....and no body blocks the middle of the line.

These announcers are dumbasses. How is Wes not the #1 announcer in CFB?

Isn't Luginbill the color man here? He's an idiot.

I think Lowenbrau is the sideline guy, although the announcers keep talking to him.

JRjr

In their defense, that QB is a true freshman who had thrown 5 passes before tonight. Starter got hurt.

Reminds me of when Statham came in for Maryland, after McBrien got hurt by Landry, against us as a true freshman. We sent the house almost every play.

the freshman is their 3rd stringer. Their starter is in the portal.

Back