Official random bowls thread

Was Lane Kiffin taking a hit of smelling salts before the game?
IMG_2164.gif

Ole Miss has too many GT players on their def? Results seem familiar.
Nice watching Ivey getting pushed back like he's wearing roller skates.

Penn State should have run the ball on 1st and 3rd down. You can run on Ole Miss and you get cutesy and try two crap pass plays near the goal line

from a friend: "I hate to say it, but the non-playoff bowl games have suddenly become 95% garbage. It’s like the year the real NFL players went on strike and they brought in replacement players."
That was actually the last time I enjoyed watching the NFL, because the guys that were out there wanted to be out there and not acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled, spoiled brats!

But I get the point. In many cases, the teams that are playing are nothing like the teams that earned the bowl game.

Nice watching Ivey getting pushed back like he's wearing roller skates.

Penn State should have run the ball on 1st and 3rd down. You can run on Ole Miss and you get cutesy and try two crap pass plays near the goal line
Would love to see Ivey get pancaked a few times.

I guess we are as good as Penn State. Not really surprising given what the Big Ten accomplished this season.

From the Rebels radio booth: "Three Georgia Tech transfers have made such a huge difference for Ole Miss this year."

20 years from now, and a million in lost wages "I should have stayed at GT"
If they're still at Ole Miss one year from now, we will kickstart their eternal, crippling regret early when we wreck their asses in the CFP.

Back