Official random bowls thread

That game was odd. Ohio State seems like they’re in a weird place right now. Like a bad case of blue balls. If they lose to Michigan again, I think Day is out.

I have a question. My understanding is Ohio State's starting quarterback, Kyle McCord, didn't play in the Cotton Bowl because he was transferring to Syracuse. Isn't that abandoning your team and a sorry thing to do? Why not play the bowl game, which is a prestigious game, then go to Syracuse? Is it that the quarterback is so in it for himself that he didn't care about his team?

I have a question. My understanding is Ohio State's starting quarterback, Kyle McCord, didn't play in the Cotton Bowl because he was transferring to Syracuse. Isn't that abandoning your team and a sorry thing to do? Why not play the bowl game, which is a prestigious game, then go to Syracuse? Is it that the quarterback is so in it for himself that he didn't care about his team?
Maybe it sucks to be the quarterback at some Ohio state university.

OK, lets get ready to turn the TV on and the sound off. Today UGA aka Nadlickers play FSU Seminoles, aka Semi-holes. Why is the sound off, the 2 WORST college fight songs will be on the entire game. The most annoying sounds can be summed up as the UGA song and that arm waving song from FSU. Just to make sure i do not hear either songs, I will have ear protection plugs and shooting muffs on. The mouth pieces on TV will be sucking up to Kirby and the Dawgs all day, complaining why UGA was left out of the final 4. They lost to Bama for the SEC title, that is why.

Really hope it is 0-0 at the end of regulation. Other than a scoreless game, may the Ghost of Bobby Bowden be seen on the field and let FSU get a last second field goal to rub the Dawgs faces in the dirt. No I am not bitter just a GT alum how believes in 'clean old fashion hate'.

THWG

5 SEC vs BIG Ten matchups remaining this Bowl Season. ööööing Barf. 2 of the 6 were not contractually obligated.

OK, lets get ready to turn the TV on and the sound off. Today UGA aka Nadlickers play FSU Seminoles, aka Semi-holes. Why is the sound off, the 2 WORST college fight songs will be on the entire game. The most annoying sounds can be summed up as the UGA song and that arm waving song from FSU. Just to make sure i do not hear either songs, I will have ear protection plugs and shooting muffs on. The mouth pieces on TV will be sucking up to Kirby and the Dawgs all day, complaining why UGA was left out of the final 4. They lost to Bama for the SEC title, that is why.

Really hope it is 0-0 at the end of regulation. Other than a scoreless game, may the Ghost of Bobby Bowden be seen on the field and let FSU get a last second field goal to rub the Dawgs faces in the dirt. No I am not bitter just a GT alum how believes in 'clean old fashion hate'.

THWG
Is it really that hard to just say "Go Noles!"

THWG
No. Let’s not get ready to watch dwag trash. Tell you what. I’ll check the score every so often and on the off-chance FSU is up late I’ll turn it on. I’m begging you to say “But I’m a fan of college football” and out yourself

THWG
still rooting for the asteroid

If FSU wasn't trotting out a damn skeleton crew to play this game, it'd be a fun game to watch. But since they're basically the Little Giants from the 90s with Coach O'Shea, there's zero intrigue to this game. Most likely over by halftime time. Between this game and last night's Cotton Bowl stinker, great beginning to the end of football season

THWG
UGAg fans near us upset we "ruined" that stupid end of the third quarter thing they do. It used to be some sort of four finger thing with the band playing what sounded like a warm up. Then, wow! Flashlights are on phones! Add that to it! Why are the GT fans bobbing to a beer song when they could see how awesome holding our phone flashlights up is?

from a friend: "I hate to say it, but the non-playoff bowl games have suddenly become 95% garbage. It’s like the year the real NFL players went on strike and they brought in replacement players."

Good crowd for the Peach.

Mentioned that many consider Atlanta the epicenter of college football. GT has got to raise their game. It is our town

Back