Official random bowls thread

UGA is playing FSU significantly better than they played us. Do you think this is due to the FSU opt outs, or does it just mean more to us than it does the gaggers right now?

FSU is playing with a majority of freshmen and nonstarters, UGA is full strength.

The wild thing is that it’s not just 9 starters. It’s their 9 best, most experienced starters.

Have to wonder what the locker room is like if Norvell can’t convince them to play in this game. uga does not have similar issues.
It’s been said the playoff committee authorized payments to any UGA players that made noises about opting out. They wanted to assure FSU gets embarrassed.

And of course FSU players weren’t really interested in playing after being screwed out of the playoffs.

Agree that opting out would've been the better move. But FSU is dumb

I only wish I'd put more money on the moneyline... I thought the game was tomorrow

I doubt FSU could afford to not make the appearance. I am not sure what penalties the conference would have laid on them; but I am pretty sure all the teams are contractually obligated to take the bowl.

I doubt FSU could afford to not make the appearance. I am not sure what penalties the conference would have laid on them; but I am pretty sure all the teams are contractually obligated to take the bowl.
If so they could've played but not as a protest. Kneel every play.

But yeah I guess they need money for the $450MM exit fee :lol2:

UGA is playing FSU significantly better than they played us. Do you think this is due to the FSU opt outs, or does it just mean more to us than it does the gaggers right now?
I think it’s because West Georgia would be giving the mutts a better game now, asshole.

It’s been said the playoff committee authorized payments to any UGA players that made noises about opting out. They wanted to assure FSU gets embarrassed.

And of course FSU players weren’t really interested in playing after being screwed out of the playoffs.

Who said that?

I do not recommend watching the Arizona Bowl with sound. Again I say, get the Varsity radio app. It is more fun than television commentators and the dumb ööööers who paid enough to pretend to be television commentators.

Agree that opting out would've been the better move. But FSU is dumb

I only wish I'd put more money on the moneyline... I thought the game was tomorrow

I'm surprised there even was a moneyline for this game. What odds could you possibly have gotten?

UGA isn’t actively trying to nuke our entire football program.

I get not pulling for UGA. But that doesn’t mean I feel bad for FSU. öööö FSU.
This. I think this is the first time I’ve rooted against a team playing UGA.

If so, it was stupid move #2 by the CFP Committee. UGA was bound to win this game, especially after the FSU opt outs. A bunch of UGA opt outs might have at least made the game interesting.

Back