Official random bowls thread

Apparently Brent Musburger jr. is announcing the MN/BG game. Can’t stop talking about the MN qb fiancé Katie Miller. She is a looker.

Apparently Brent Musburger jr. is announcing the MN/BG game. Can’t stop talking about the MN qb fiancé Katie Miller. She is a looker.
It was every other screen shot. They talked more about the wedding than the game.

giphy (1) (10).gif

This is worth another laugh … Duke’s Assman trophy from their bowl win. How would you like that front & center in your trophy case … LOL!!!
IMG_3413.jpeg

There should be no rescue for VT when the conferences implode. Maybe they can beg onto a G5 or whatever those conferences are.

God, these announcers in VPI-Tulane are way too excited for this game.

And no, it’s not “Beamer Ball” when Tulane’s dumbass returner just drops the punt.

And ööööty camerawork is about to cost Tulane 7 points because VPI fumbled before the ball broke the plane but there’s no goal line camera.

JRjr

I’m so torn on these ACC bowls. I want the conference to do well in the abstract so all the “ACC is an inferior conference” people can suck it. But I want all these specific ACC teams to ööööing lose.

My gf’s sister is a Mizzou fan who discovered football like 5 minutes ago when her kids went to college, and she’s already all in on the whole SEC thing (without realizing that Mizzou is usually just another Vandy). I can’t fathom that level of loyalty to other teams in my team’s conference.

JRjr

God, these announcers in VPI-Tulane are way too excited for this game.

And no, it’s not “Beamer Ball” when Tulane’s dumbass returner just drops the punt.

And ööööty camerawork is about to cost Tulane 7 points because VPI fumbled before the ball broke the plane but there’s no goal line camera.

JRjr
Yep, obviously out before the goal line, but obviously there are only like 3 cameras at this game, none with a goal line shot. Ball couldn't have broken the goal line in possession because his forearm hit the goal line without the ball.

Anyway, as much as I hate VT, still need the ACC school to win

I’m so torn on these ACC bowls. I want the conference to do well in the abstract so all the “ACC is an inferior conference” people can suck it. But I want all these specific ACC teams to ööööing lose.

My gf’s sister is a Mizzou fan who discovered football like 5 minutes ago when her kids went to college, and she’s already all in on the whole SEC thing (without realizing that Mizzou is usually just another Vandy). I can’t fathom that level of loyalty to other teams in my team’s conference.

JRjr
The first rule

Back