Official random bowls thread

Duke's mayo is best mayo. Second is Blue Plate or Hellman's. Kraft 4th with store brands.

I will fight anyone who uses Miracle Whip for any reason. Don't even buy it.
Your mom says my mayo is the best. Also, I slathered her in Miracle Whip.

Watching UNC is painful. It’s what I imagine a Scooter coached team would look like if he handed complete control of the X’s and O’s to the coordinators but said “I’m in control of culture.” Lots of talent, but they are soft as can be.

So this is a home game for Carolina but it’s a “West Virginia crowd”? Carolina sucks.

Is Dukes really getting what they want out of sponsoring this bowl? Because all the media stuff makes mayo sound really unappetizing.

JRjr

They should be playing this bowl in Mississippi. Folks in Mississippi use mayo like the rest of the country uses ketchup. I've seen them put the goop on hotdogs and french fries like it was routine.

They should be playing this bowl in Mississippi. Folks in Mississippi use mayo like the rest of the country uses ketchup. I've seen them put the goop on hotdogs and french fries like it was routine.

*poutine

JRjr

You have to remember that no one knows how good these ACC teams from Carolina and Virginia are. They always have baby soft OOC schedules to inflate their wins and think they’re better than us until we punch them in the mouth. Then they coast through again till bowl games.

So far it looks like they’re at least pulling their weight this year

Edit: and UNC gives up a punt return

I hate everybody in the ACC, and who cares about conf bowl bragging rights? They already left our best team out of the playoffs so fck it whats the point? It just feels wrong to pull for VT etc.

Lucy gobbled the goo at the Mayo Bowl. Her parents must be proud.

GT mention in the Louisville game (we gave up 146 yards to one of their RBs).

JRjr

UNC seems to be fading. Louisville kicking off.

JRjr

UNC will always fold like a cheap suite when faced with adversity. They cheat on the field and cheat in the classroom, no honor or character whatsoever. They basically gave up on the season after we beat them, yet again. Even though a founding member, they're a stain on the academic and athletic reputation of the ACC.

Back