Official Saturday Games Thread Episode 3: Air Force, Army, National Guard

Who can beat Clemson? Alabama. Who can beat Alabama? Clemson.

Maybe next year Harbaugh will have a team capable of disrupting their current hegemony over college football.

Only Alabama stands a chance.

Alabama doesn't look as balanced and overwhelming this year as they have in previous years to me. FSU self destructed against them, and there may not be any team in SEC to challenge them; but I think there are several schools in the country that could beat Bama.

Alabama doesn't look as balanced and overwhelming this year as they have in previous years to me. FSU self destructed against them, and there may not be any team in SEC to challenge them; but I think there are several schools in the country that could beat Bama.

On just the right day, I'm sure there are a handful of teams that could pull off the upset. As far as teams that look up to the task on a normal day, though, I'm struggling to think of anyone other than Clemson or Penn State. I don't really see a Big 12 or Pac-12 team having the requisite physicality to keep up for four quarters.

Put another way, I'm not sure there's a team besides those two that I wouldn't feel comfortable predicting Bama to beat by double digits.

MSU is gonna kick their ass
I'm not going to hang my hopes on Miss St, but the losses will come. They will never win an SEC championship with Kirby Smart as coach.

This Texas quarterback does a nice job of moving around. His accuracy sucks though.

Back