Official Saturday Non-Bye Games Thread

Irish tackling is solid. Too many dumb penalties and tunovers will sink just about any team, though.
Notre Dame is nothing special. They haven't been for a quarter-century. ND needs to:

1. Join a P5 conference--- doesn't have to be ACC, but any P5 conference.
2. Win a conference championship just like everybody else.

When conditions #1 and #2 are met, THEN (only then) will ND be CONSIDERED for the CFB Playoffs.

Notre Dame once again is overrated. UGAg also isn't as good as Auburn, Alabama or LSU. The SEC East is a dumpster fire.

Fromm's got more around him on both the OL & DL

Based on pure QB play Stafford & Murray were much better

Also look at what Eason is doing at U-dub, based on NFL interest Eason might be better
Huh?
Your subjective opinion is not backed by objective data such as pct. or total rating. But whatever... I'm not going to argue about UGA players.

Not incredibly impressed with uga tonight. They're quick on defense but they aren't world-beaters by any means. Bama, Clemson, LSU, Ohio St, and Oklahoma can take care of them.

Depends on what you look at

ND has had a good streak of OLs going to the NFL and they usually run the ball with power, UGA shut down ND's run game cold

This team barring injuries and assuming their Run Defense stays solid, gives them their best chance to beat Bama or anyone else at the CFP level

Depends on what you look at

ND has had a good streak of OLs going to the NFL and they usually run the ball with power, UGA shut down ND's run game cold

This team barring injuries and assuming their Run Defense stays solid, gives them their best chance to beat Bama or anyone else at the CFP level

NDs OL coach went to Chicago......not the same

Onside kick. If you don't get it, you can stop the clock once. Maybe enough time. A UGAg incomplete pass would help. A pick 6 would make my night.

n.d. not being able to rush the ball is telling. The short passing game will only take you so far.

n.d, had a lot of specific problems with Louisville, so makes me wonder about ugag as well.

Hopefully they would lose to any of auburn, LSU or bama. And not 100% sure bama is better than auburn or LSU right now.

Back