OFFICIAL Signing Day Thread

Wow... Some of yall need to get your minds rite. It really seems like some of you are upset that your butthurt futures didnt pan out. We just landed one of the best classes under CPJ and some of you just want to complain.

Also, regarding carter, anyone that says they'd rather him at uga is crazy. uga deserves to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. I'd rather lose to FSU and them rep our conference in the national championship than lose to our in-state rival and have them rep their conference in the national championship.

I should've stocked up on dumbass comments futures.

Last edited:
no, he was black. one of the Jackson twins. he signed with South Carolina and scored a bunch of points for us. when he wasnt scoring he was scaring the hell out of the defense making room for others to score.

Wow... Some of yall need to get your minds rite. It really seems like some of you are upset that your butthurt futures didnt pan out. We just landed one of the best classes under CPJ and some of you just want to complain.

Also, regarding carter, anyone that says they'd rather him at uga is crazy. uga deserves to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. I'd rather lose to FSU and them rep our conference in the national championship than lose to our in-state rival and have them rep their conference in the national championship.

I should've stocked up on dumbass comments futures.

Major +1 ... strong message to follow ... :furious::furious::furious:

fwiw, according to ESPNs rankings, three of our opponents signed top10 classes

1Alabama 27
2LSU 23
3Florida State 29
4Texas A&M 22
5Tennessee 36
6Florida 24
7Ohio State 23
8Auburn 24
9Georgia 21
10Miami (FL) 26

I forgot what it's like to not have a stingtalk signing day meltdown. This is nice.

Nobody gives a öööö about y'alls high schools.

This is the best class under CPJ and it rivals the 2007 class. We got four 4-stars and a should be 4-star JUCO player. For Tech, this is a great class. You should be ecstatic

Vad. He was an ESPN 150 athlete

Four 4 stars??? Who??

I feel significantly better after watching the boys in white and gold make these pick ups.

Thank goodness.

If anybody has any walk-on's to list do so. I know we got Melvin Davis. Plays safety, corner , and a strong RB. Saw him play "A-back" in the Wing-T 3 times in games I covered. Is a baller. Will probably play defense for us. Here are his highlights. (No offers per ESPN.com)

[y]gbl1mdls8FM[/y]

i found this somewhere on the infonet

Not confirmed, but an item is popping up in a place or two (e.g., 247sports) that Marist QB Chase Martenson is headed to Tech as a preferred walk on. Young man helped get Marist to the AAAA semi-finals before losintg a 4OT heartbreaker to Carrollton. Quite familiar operating an option attack

78jT1nt.png

6SHypk7.gif

Back