OFFICIAL Signing Day Thread

Stanford with #13 class, good lord...

Vandy and NW recruiting success collapsed though.

That is what I am thinking....no man wants to go on TV to say hes comitted to sloppy seconds :lol:

Or he could want to give FSU the FU on national TV? That's what it'll look like to everyone else just watching and not following his story...

I think we beat Stanford for one member of this class - can't remember who...

Yeah, keshun said he chose between Tenn, Stanford and GT. Possibly others too. And they possibly beat us in other cases.

That is what I am thinking....no man wants to go on TV to say hes comitted to sloppy seconds :lol:

Good Grief. Probably half of the student population at Georgia Tech didn't get into their #1 choice. Drop it already. This is normal everything in life at every school, every job, etc..

Adding the new recruiters has helped Pawl keep this class in tact. Picking up Autry, sealing the deal with a few 4*s and my Pawl hate will turn from a red orange hue to mauve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Grief. Probably half of the student population at Georgia Tech didn't get into their #1 choice. Drop it already. This is normal everything in life at every school, every job, etc..

It was TIC....calm down

Adding the new recruiters has helped Pawl keep this class in tact. Picking up Autry, sealing the deal with a few 4*s and my Pawl hate will turn from a red orange hue to mauve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will wait to see if things change on the field before making that decision

wrong shade of fan

I wonder if UGa won another National Championship today.

wrong shade of fan

faxcamgirl4_original.png

Who knows...maybe Lorenzo Carter and Myles Autry want to play together and will both pick us. Crazier things have happened

Back