OFFICIAL Signing Day Thread

This was a tough week for all the negative nancy's who were looking forward to blaming the coaches for a bunch of last-minute flips.

On another note, I think landing the Austin twins will pay off more than most people realize. If they're anything like my brother and I, playing complimentary positions at the same time will only make them better. Just having your brother on the field with you makes you want to go to that extra level to ensure that you play better than him

Wait, okay, so has FSU not sent Autry an LOI or something? This may be my recruiting naivete, but on Rivals it says that FSU offered him, which I would assume means he can take that offer whenever he öööö well pleases. Why are we so confident about getting him?

Not trying to be negative about our chances at all. Again, I think I just don't understand this as well as some of you.

On another note, I think landing the Austin twins will pay off more than most people realize. If they're anything like my brother and I, playing complimentary positions at the same time will only make them better. Just having your brother on the field with you makes you want to go to that extra level to ensure that you play better than him

Yeah ask Stacy and Solomon Poole

Wait, okay, so has FSU not sent Autry an LOI or something? This may be my recruiting naivete, but on Rivals it says that FSU offered him, which I would assume means he can take that offer whenever he öööö well pleases. Why are we so confident about getting him?

Not trying to be negative about our chances at all. Again, I think I just don't understand this as well as some of you.

A lot of times, kids will claim offers when they don't really have them. If Myles really had an FSU offer, he would've submitted his fax at 12:01 AM. He's waiting for one, hoping FSU will lose a couple of guys.

FWIW, this article from last night quotes Autry as saying he still has an offer from FSU, but coaches can't discuss it so it's hard to tell what's really going on.

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/02/04/georgia-tech-target-to-announce-in-front-of-espn-cameras/

Maybe his "offer" is to be a preferred walk-on?

my thoughts ezackly. Still a PWO offer from Florida Sate is nothing to scoff at and a great achievement for any high school football player.

Back