Official Spring Game Thread

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
Honestly, the gold jerseys are really growing on me as long as we pair them with the white pants or even the blue ones.
For once we FINALLY have a consistent gold. It matched the gold helmets, and the pants and jersey were the same color.
No more "30 shades of pastel yellow" that we had with Russell

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
Just 7 years ago we had 3 shades of gold at once. Dark gold on the helmet stripe. Medium pastel yellow on the jersey, then a light pale pastel yellow on the sleeves and pant strip, along woith blue bubble wrap numbers to finish off the look.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Honestly, the gold jerseys are really growing on me as long as we pair them with the white pants or even the blue ones.
For once we FINALLY have a consistent gold. It matched the gold helmets, and the pants and jersey were the same color.
No more "30 shades of pastel yellow" that we had with Russell
Don’t like gold gold or what is referred to as the French fry look but these jerseys are fire!!

Edit: I like the gold jersey but also like to break it up a bit. I’ve never like solid colors all the way through: helmet, jersey and pants. (except white out baybee)

Last edited:

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
Just 7 years ago we had 3 shades of gold at once. Dark gold on the helmet stripe. Medium pastel yellow on the jersey, then a light pale pastel yellow on the sleeves and pant strip, along woith blue bubble wrap numbers to finish off the look.
We really should trash all media containing this look.

wishbone

Dodd-Like
He knows the offense better right now but imo Graham is a good bit more talented. Given the summer and Fall, I think Graham will bump him.
"We had opened the series with a read option and then we came back. I knew I had a one-on-one with Adonicas and I’m going to take it every time. I don’t care what corner in the nation is on him, I’m going to take it.”

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
"We had opened the series with a read option and then we came back. I knew I had a one-on-one with Adonicas and I’m going to take it every time. I don’t care what corner in the nation is on him, I’m going to take it.”
Well why didn't he throw to Adonicas later when he had 5'10" 170 lb Carlson on him?

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Some of us actually like to know who is who while watching a game
Everyone cheers/follows differently I guess.. me I'm intent on watching the game and not talking much so I can concentrate on what's going on. But being a spotter I am not. Can typically get enough info from the PA announcer. I do like following live stats on my phone during the game.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
We still have many different shades of "official gold" on uniforms, cheerleaders, flag team, band, etc. It is what it is.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
We still have many different shades of "official gold" on uniforms, cheerleaders, flag team, band, etc. It is what it is.
Team and cheerleaders should be same color because they all get adidas uniforms.

The band is probably still wearing pre-adidas deal uniforms. Even when they get new stuff, I doubt it will be adidas but will hopefully use the official color. Colorguard and dance team probably in same boat except for dance team does have some uniforms made by adidas.

JJacket

I tried to see if there was any good Adidas stuff in the online ramblinwreck store this morning. Maybe the Adidas ATL shirt given to the students. Nothing. Pathetic selection. I did buy this, mainly because it is one of the soft tri blends, but it is non Adidas

Screenshot_2019-04-28-09-54-13.png

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I tried to see if there was any good Adidas stuff in the online ramblinwreck store this morning. Maybe the Adidas ATL shirt given to the students. Nothing. Pathetic selection.
I was looking forward to loading up on Adidas swag but its been so exasperating I don't even bother checking the bookstore online anymore. I'll just keep wearing the crappy Russell stuff I bought years ago.

Somebody really dropped the ball on this one.

JJacket

I was looking forward to loading up on Adidas swag but its been so exasperating I don't even bother checking the bookstore online anymore. I'll just keep wearing the crappy Russell stuff I bought years ago.

Somebody really dropped the ball on this one.
I arrived at the spring game swole with cash thinking there would be a plethora of Adidas swag for sale outside the stadium before the spring game. Other than buying a couple of Chick Fil A sandwichs and drinks for SWMBO and myself, I left with cash intact.
I have not seen less stuff for sale outside the stadium. Just a few racks of clothing and the normal stuff in the trailer.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
I arrived at the spring game swole with cash thinking there would be a plethora of Adidas swag for sale outside the stadium before the spring game. Other than buying a couple of Chick Fil A sandwichs and drinks for SWMBO and myself, I left with cash intact.
I have not seen less stuff for sale outside the stadium. Just a few racks of clothing and the normal stuff in the trailer.
9865811F-58D1-4640-A382-19BEEF52D3E0.jpeg