Official Spring Game thread

Why are so many BB's not playing? Dedrick Mills seems to be the only one actually getting a full amount of carries.

Well the first quarter seemed pretty dreadful.

PJ didn't exactly throw bouquets the D's way. Said you have to consider who they're playing against. He must be really hacked off at O and O line especially

Well there is a lot of info in this thread. Im out of town and thought I'd check in for info. Forget, this is wrong sight for that. :bigcry:

Just watched it. That was brutal on offense. Either we have a great defense or expectations should be low.

For me one of the worst OL performances i can remember. A joke. And he has no one else to blame. Its been under recruited, a little unlucky, crap coaching. In the stands i felt like i was looking at another 3 or 4 win team. God i hope i am just being overly harsh

Yes pretty typical spring game. Is the defense great or does the offense suck? We won't know until we play the games. The truth of the matter is that both will be somewhat more toward average. This group could win 9 or 10 games but they could also win as few as 3 or 4. A few standout players but not enough to put us any where near elite status. Pretty much like 90 plus percent of every team in America.

Go Jackets!

Back