Official Stingtalk HC Approval Poll Week 3 2021

Do you approve of the Head Coach performance?

• Approve

Votes: 63 46.3%
  • Disapprove

Votes: 73 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Still disapprove. The post-game presser was another in a long line of I don't know what. Shows up and says he can't sit because he'll cramp up or something. Spends the time with his foot on a chair while rubbing his hamstring. Gives the obligatory 'hardest rebuild EVAR'. Fumbles with a cup of water, then the bottle. Acts like he's from Conyers or something. I'm embarrassed for him and he doesn't even know he's embarrassing himself.
The presser yesterday was even weirder. Coach talking about about the music Errin Joe ("EJ the DJ" per his daughter) was playing during the delay and how he thought that since the "song was hitting so good, I just let it ride". Emotional intelligence, videos from the parents, the vibe or something or rather...WTF was he talking about?

Then of course doing his usual "we're facing the best ever team schpiel" saying that the NC o-line is the "best he's ever seen", "top 5 offense", "the QB will be the first pick in the NFL draft", then going on to his usual nonsense of "Catapult numbers, long, physical, lotta depth, high-level", obligatory smirk at Ken Sigiura, etc. etc. etc.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Lets wait and see if we can "almost be competitive" against a good team 2 weeks in a row.

1990wspjacket

Damn Good Rat
Cant vote if you do not know which one is the correct answer, should be a 3rd choice of IDFK, I'll agree w lots of folks though, it's not anything untill the improvement sustains, and we havent had that outta this coach yet...

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Isn’t it crazy that this poll will close a minute before kickoff? Talk about timing.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
Then of course doing his usual "we're facing the best ever team schpiel" saying that the NC o-line is the "best he's ever seen", "top 5 offense", "the QB will be the first pick in the NFL draft", then going on to his usual nonsense of "Catapult numbers, long, physical, lotta depth, high-level", obligatory smirk at Ken Sigiura, etc. etc. etc.
Speaking of which, did you hear Kirby (and the gagger fans in the media) trying to talk up ööööty old Vanderbilt this week