Official Transfer in Thread

Depends, would you have won the Super Bowl for the Falcon's, given a 28-3 lead in the 3rd?

Better yet, beat UGAg up 20-0 in the 2nd?
No doubt about it in both instances.

Would have continued the perennial suckdom that is the Jax Jags, and I'd have put Tom Brady out of his misery, but most of all I would have never ever, ever allowed NIU or the Citadel to keep any game close enough warrant sticking around to see the final outcome.

No doubt about it in both instances.

Would have continued the perennial suckdom that is the Jax Jags, and I'd have put Tom Brady out of his misery, but most of all I would have never ever, ever allowed NIU or the Citadel to keep any game close enough warrant sticking around to see the final outcome.
MTSU or have to have a miracle against GSU and Gardner Webb?

If y’all think that’s all I read y’all might be stupid. If you actually take a look into that need based aid, it doesn’t go towards straight white males like it does everyone else. There’s this beautiful thing called “affirmative action”. That doesn’t help me. If you look here, the average cost after aid is 25k a year.
That’s still a öööö ton of money. No, they don’t help make it the same as state schools unless you aren’t a straight white male. Y’all might not just be dumb, but plain stupid.

Just tell admissions you’re bisexual if it’s that easy to get a full ride. Maybe you’re the stupid one here.

3E6815C5-9B11-43F9-8903-3D18DD8D117E.gif

SO... whatever happened to the QB from TAMU - Haynes King I think his name is? I don't see his name on the list above. Am I overlooking him? Summer entry? Secret code? Martians?

Inquiring minds want to know...

SO... whatever happened to the QB from TAMU - Haynes King I think his name is? I don't see his name on the list above. Am I overlooking him? Summer entry? Secret code? Martians?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Isn't he on campus? Maybe I've missed something.

King is in. I think the full list of transfers is:

QB Haynes King
RB Trey Cooley
WR Christian Leary
WR Abdul Janneh
TE Brett Seither
TE Jackson Long
OL Jordan Brown
DT Etinosa Reuben
LB Braelen Oliver
LB Andre White

I dunno. Is he? He wasn't in the list a page or two back, but I may have missed it due to the 5 pages of nonsense about Cornell and such.
Chris Cornell was the lead singer all of us wanted to be after the release of Superunknown

King is in. I think the full list of transfers is:

QB Haynes King
RB Trey Cooley
WR Christian Leary
WR Abdul Janneh
TE Brett Seither
TE Jackson Long
OL Jordan Brown
DT Etinosa Reuben
LB Braelen Oliver
LB Andre White
And with Leonard coming back, we need, need, need these TE's to ball out this season. We need a slogan or something. Competition is king. Something like that. Minister of mayhem.

How about “catch the ööööing ball when you are wide open in the middle of the field”? That seems to convey what we need from the TEs.
No. That's not it. How about "effort based TE play" instead?

#GetTheBall
Charles Barkley tells the story about working with assistant coaches at Auburn on rebounding and boxing out and was struggling with it. Went to the HC with his concerns. He said HC told him "just go get the ööööing ball" so that's the way he played.

Back