Official Week 1 Thursday AND Friday Night Games Thread

Dang, the refs are not having any of that "letting the boys play" stuff.

So did Dungey get pulled earlier because they were so far in the lead? Or did he take a big hit earlier?

shouldn’t it be third and long? Or do any number of penalties offset regardless of an imbalance.

Uh oh Brown (Duke) just did something bad to his knee. Show me that gross camera angle.

Edit: he ok

This is one of the most articulate crowds I can remember in a CFB game. I can clearly hear several individuals. And there goes the "bullshit" chant. Lmao.

This game is going to go to something like 2700 total points at this rate.

Why do any of the G5 or FCS teams do anything other than fair catch a kickoff during their games with P5 teams?

Dungey getting up slow and limping onto the field. Kid is killing himself for a win over Western Michigan. This is going to be a long season for cuse.

Here's cuntlip's mistake - he thinks playing Army will teach his kids how to defend the option to improve his chances of defeating us.

But CPJ will be watching the game to see how Duke plays the option to design a game plan to counter what they are expecting. 4-D chess. I personally cannot wait for the Duke game. We are going to slaughter them.

That did not seem to work very well 2 out of the last 3 years when puke played army & GT.

Back